June is the month for Weddings and Graduations. Congratulations to all the new couples, and may you have many happy years together.
To the new graduates of 2021, congrats on your new superpowers of education, and may your new chapter of your life be interesting and productive.
June is a great month for all types of celebrations and milestones in life. Badger Creek Studio offers our 2 oz. guest sized soap bars with a customized label for your event. Anniversary, Graduations, Weddings, family reunions, we can customize a label for it!
FATHERS DAY – Dads fill so many memories in our life.
They are there for us, they cheer for us, they work hard, they keep us on the right path in life.
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads and surrogate Dads out there!
Do you LOVE Odin’s Armpit soap?
We have put together a sweet deal for your favorite bearded guy.
Odin’s Armpit Beard Care Kit
- Odin’s Armpit Beard and Hair Shampoo Bar
- Small Beard Brush (Boar Bristle)
- 1oz Bottle of Odin’s Armpit Beard Oil
- Odin’s Armpit Soap
- Odin’s Armpit Sticker
All of this comes in a very swanky cotton embroidered bag with Odin’s Ravens, Huginn and Muninn.
This is a limited time offer!!
There are only 25 Bags being created by our crafty folk,
get them while they last.
Our first year at the Scarborough Renaissance Fair in Texas was a great success, despite the many days of bad weather. A big thanks to Kathy and Al, our sales staff at Scarborough.
UP AND COMING SHOWS!!
Check out these Open Shows we’ll be open at this year.
- July 10 – Sept. 6 ~ Stop by our Badger Creek Studio Soap booth in Kenosha, Wisconsin at the Bristol Renaissance Fair.
- August 21- October 3 ~ You can find both our Horn Booth and a new Soap shop at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival.
- October 2- November 21 ~ Our last show of the season is The Carolina Renaissance Festival. The weather is perfect, trees are turning color and the fair is truly enchanting in the fall. You can find both of our booths strolling this magical village.
Like Horror Podcast?
Badger Creek Studio is now advertising on
the “Old Gods of Appalachia” Show
Check out Episode 26!
If You have not listened to the Old Gods of Appalachia, their podcast can be found on Pandora, Spotify and more on their website. If you are into creepy and weird, start your journey at Episode One. Many of the stories are interlinked in the old ways of the mountains and a few other things that will make your neck hairs rise.
Be safe celebrating your summer.